Pro-POD 2, Sterling/Platinum Gray Combo-4, 72 Lock-In Positions
Fully Adjustable Bow Stand with 72 Lock-In Fit-Right Combinations
Designed with minimized curved contact points to avoid limb damage
Designed to Fit Tight on Compound Bows from thin-limb to wide-limb
Even Fits No-Stabilizer Bows because Legs can be set Almost Flat to ground
PLEASE NOTE: PRO-POD 2 DOESN'T WORK ON PSE CITATION & SUPRA FOCUS BOWS. We're working on an upgrade to resolve this.
- 72 Lock-In Fit-Right Position Combinations
- 6 Lock-In Limb Thickness Positions
- 3 Lock-In Limb Width Positions
- 4 Lock-In Leg Angle/Width Positions
- Single Hex/Allen Wrench Adjusts All Positions
- Replaceable Rubber Contact Caps
- Replaceable Rubber Contact Pads
- Ready To Use; Weighs ~7 oz.
- 1- Pro-POD 2, Next Generation Bow Stand
- 4- Rubber Limb Contact Caps, Installed
- 2- Rubber Side Limb Contact Pads, Installed
- 1- 5/64" Hex/Allen Wrench
- 2- Extra 6-32 Button Head Cap Screws
- 1- Initial Fit to Bow Instructions
- 2- Year Limited Parts and Manufacturing Warranty
This was larger than I expected and has a provided a much more stabile platform to use on my Rezult 36. I wish I wouldn’t have bothered getting other bow stands in the past and bought one of these right away. Very impressed.
Love this bow pod, exactly what I needed for my short stabilizer set up. Excellent design and production with a lot of attention to the details.
The Pro-POD 2 was real easy to get it adjusted to my PSE EVOKE. With all the adjustments I was able to get it tight on the limbs and get enough spread on the legs to have it stand great. Thanks again.
Joe Burns, USA