Pro-POD 2, Platinum Gray, 72 Lock-In Positions
Fully Adjustable Bow Stand with 72 Lock-In Fit-Right Combinations
Designed with minimized curved contact points to avoid limb damage
Designed to Fit Tight on Compound Bows from thin-limb to wide-limb
Even Fits No-Stabilizer Bows because Legs can be set Almost Flat to ground
- 72 Lock-In Fit-Right Position Combinations
- 6 Lock-In Limb Thickness Positions
- 3 Lock-In Limb Width Positions
- 4 Lock-In Leg Angle/Width Positions
- Single Hex/Allen Wrench Adjusts All Positions
- Replaceable Rubber Contact Caps
- Replaceable Rubber Contact Pads
- Ready To Use; Weighs ~7 oz.
- 1- Pro-POD 2, Next Generation Bow Stand
- 4- Rubber Limb Contact Caps, Installed
- 2- Rubber Side Limb Contact Pads, Installed
- 1- 5/64" Hex/Allen Wrench
- 2- Extra 6-32 Button Head Cap Screws
- 1- Initial Fit to Bow Instructions
- 2- Year Limited Parts and Manufacturing Warranty
Pro Pod 2 is an excellent product. Larry Popa was very thorough in building this pod. Attention to details: the many adjustments allow the pod to fit basically any bow you choose to shoot. It comes with threaded brass inserts (no more stripped out plastic threads!), the pod is very sturdy and offers many colors to choose from. The Pro Pod 2 will probably be the last bow pod that I will own.
Just a note: I have been dealing with LP Archery for 15 years. Larry gives you excellent service, fast delivery and he offers excellent products.
Thanks, LP Archery