Pro-POD 2, Sterling Dark Gray, 72 Lock-In Positions
Fully Adjustable Bow Stand with 72 Lock-In Fit-Right Combinations
Designed with minimized curved contact points to avoid limb damage
Designed to Fit Tight on Compound Bows from thin-limb to wide-limb
Even Fits No-Stabilizer Bows because Legs can be set Almost Flat to ground
PLEASE NOTE: PRO-POD 2 DOESN'T WORK ON PSE CITATION & SUPRA FOCUS BOWS. We're working on an upgrade to resolve this.
- 72 Lock-In Fit-Right Position Combinations
- 6 Lock-In Limb Thickness Positions
- 3 Lock-In Limb Width Positions
- 4 Lock-In Leg Angle/Width Positions
- Single Hex/Allen Wrench Adjusts All Positions
- Replaceable Rubber Contact Caps
- Replaceable Rubber Contact Pads
- Ready To Use; Weighs ~7 oz.
- 1- Pro-POD 2, Next Generation Bow Stand
- 4- Rubber Limb Contact Caps, Installed
- 2- Rubber Side Limb Contact Pads, Installed
- 1- 5/64" Hex/Allen Wrench
- 2- Extra 6-32 Button Head Cap Screws
- 1- Initial Fit to Bow Instructions
- 2- Year Limited Parts and Manufacturing Warranty
We sell there product in our shop. They make the best bow stands on the market!!! Customer service is awesome thanks LP Archery!!
The 72 combination’s to adjust size was very helpful. If I hadn’t had adjustments 68-72 it would not have fit my Nexus limb. Great design, but a little pricey.
We bought a relatively new bow on the market and have struggled to find a stand that works with it. This was perfect! All the adjustments made it uniquely suited for what we needed. We love it and we are so thankful to have it!
It is an amazing pro pod. Keeps my cams out of mud with no problem, . It also is very adjustable and strong. Will be using the pro pod for a long time.
After waiting for ever for the mail to finally deliver it I am very pleased it was actually easy to adjust thanks to the direction and some tips from Danny evans and I really like the idea the cam is way away from the ground and it seems to be super stable!