Pro-POD 2, Sterling Dark Gray, 72 Lock-In Positions
Fully Adjustable Bow Stand with 72 Lock-In Fit-Right Combinations
Designed with minimized curved contact points to avoid limb damage
Designed to Fit Tight on Compound Bows from thin-limb to wide-limb
Even Fits No-Stabilizer Bows because Legs can be set Almost Flat to ground
PLEASE NOTE: PRO-POD 2 DOESN'T WORK ON PSE CITATION & SUPRA FOCUS BOWS. We're working on an upgrade to resolve this.
- 72 Lock-In Fit-Right Position Combinations
- 6 Lock-In Limb Thickness Positions
- 3 Lock-In Limb Width Positions
- 4 Lock-In Leg Angle/Width Positions
- Single Hex/Allen Wrench Adjusts All Positions
- Replaceable Rubber Contact Caps
- Replaceable Rubber Contact Pads
- Ready To Use; Weighs ~7 oz.
- 1- Pro-POD 2, Next Generation Bow Stand
- 4- Rubber Limb Contact Caps, Installed
- 2- Rubber Side Limb Contact Pads, Installed
- 1- 5/64" Hex/Allen Wrench
- 2- Extra 6-32 Button Head Cap Screws
- 1- Initial Fit to Bow Instructions
- 2- Year Limited Parts and Manufacturing Warranty
It is an amazing pro pod. Keeps my cams out of mud with no problem, . It also is very adjustable and strong. Will be using the pro pod for a long time.
After waiting for ever for the mail to finally deliver it I am very pleased it was actually easy to adjust thanks to the direction and some tips from Danny evans and I really like the idea the cam is way away from the ground and it seems to be super stable!
This is hands-down the best bow kickstand on the market. With all the adjustability you are able to set it exactly to the limbs on your bow and to the standing position of your desire. This bow stand is extremely stable able to have a wide platform. This is a great product!
I don't remember exactly how i ended up on LP archery webpage but when i saw the pro-Pod 2 bow stand i got my interest. As a mechanical engineer i wanted to try it.
I got it in my hands and from the first moment i knew that those were well spent money.
I ordered a second one (for my wife).
Are the most stable bow stands i tried.
With so many adjustments it easily fits any bow I own. The wide legs work really well for target bows, especially with all the side weight on the stabilizers.