Pro-POD 2, Sterling Dark Gray, 72 Lock-In Positions
Fully Adjustable Bow Stand with 72 Lock-In Fit-Right Combinations
Designed with minimized curved contact points to avoid limb damage
Designed to Fit Tight on Compound Bows from thin-limb to wide-limb
Even Fits No-Stabilizer Bows because Legs can be set Almost Flat to ground
- 72 Lock-In Fit-Right Position Combinations
- 6 Lock-In Limb Thickness Positions
- 3 Lock-In Limb Width Positions
- 4 Lock-In Leg Angle/Width Positions
- Single Hex/Allen Wrench Adjusts All Positions
- Replaceable Rubber Contact Caps
- Replaceable Rubber Contact Pads
- Ready To Use; Weighs ~7 oz.
- 1- Pro-POD 2, Next Generation Bow Stand
- 4- Rubber Limb Contact Caps, Installed
- 2- Rubber Side Limb Contact Pads, Installed
- 1- 5/64" Hex/Allen Wrench
- 2- Extra 6-32 Button Head Cap Screws
- 1- Initial Fit to Bow Instructions
- 2- Year Limited Parts and Manufacturing Warranty
I don't remember exactly how i ended up on LP archery webpage but when i saw the pro-Pod 2 bow stand i got my interest. As a mechanical engineer i wanted to try it.
I got it in my hands and from the first moment i knew that those were well spent money.
I ordered a second one (for my wife).
Are the most stable bow stands i tried.
With so many adjustments it easily fits any bow I own. The wide legs work really well for target bows, especially with all the side weight on the stabilizers.