PLDX2 Kit, 3/8-32 Std./High Output Blue SPL, Choose- Options
Use to Light Up All Fiber Colors From "END" of Fiber(s), (Piped-In Install)
Use to Light Up All Fiber Colors (Except Blue) From "SIDE" of Fiber(s)
IF Lighting "Blue" Fiber(s) From "SIDE" Order a UV Kit or UV SPL
IF Lighting Stick-On Lens Dot(s) Order a UV Kit or UV SPL
Some Images Are of "Add-on Options," (Customer- Choice)
- NO-Tool Battery Change w/ Captivated Thumb Screw & Push Out Batteries
- Uses Lithium Batteries, Better Than Rechargeable in Cold Temps
- Buttons Have Solid Quite Tactile Feel, Even Wearing Gloves
- Factory-Set Auto Shut-Offs (2 min Top Port/40 min Bottom Port)
- 20 User-Programmable Shut-Off Times, If Desired
- Stores Programming Indefinitely, With Easy Factory Reset
- 2 Ports Allows For Using 2 Sight Pin Lights Simultaneously
- Standard & Low Voltage Modes, Gives More Brightness Levels
- 10 (Standard Voltage) Fine Tuned Brightness Levels Each Port
- 10 (Low Voltage) Fine Tuned Brightness Levels Each Port
- 10+ Hours Battery Life at Max Brightness, Standard Voltage Mode
- 3-Stage Low-Battery Warning; 3-Blinks, 2-Blinks or 1-Blink
- Weather-Resistant, Digital-Tech w/ Gold-Plated Contacts
- Power Pack w/Batts, Sight Pin Light, Mtg. Velcro; Weighs ~1.4 oz.
- 1- DX2 Power/Control Pack
- 1- "CREE" Std. or High Output Blue LED (Choose- Above)
- 1- Sight Pin Light, 3/8-32 Threads, Flood Effect Housing
- 2- 2032 High mA (long lasting) Lithium Batteries
- 1- Velcro Pads, Straps, Zip-Ties Mounting Kit
- 1- Extreme Weather Cover & Quick Reference Card
- 1- Operating/Programming Install Instructions & Mounting Pics
- 1- Year Limited Parts and Manufacturing Warranty
Love the product and how well the light helps me!!!
awesome product, fit perfect and works great.
Great service and product
Best light kit ever for hunting or Competition!!
Got for hunting from blind have the blue burst. Is ok for most times but when bright outside blue burst wont cut it. This light side loads fibers like the bb just my feeling the lp seems about like the bb wide open when in middle settings then gets noticeably brighter as you click it up to high.that said under brightest outdoor conditions i dont believe your gonna make that pin look super bright like sunny with snow on. will see works great for the off season testing so far I'm happy