PLDX2 Kit, Most Scopes, 8-32 HO Blue SPL, 24" of Fiber, Choose- Options
Use to Light Up All Fiber Colors From "END" of Fiber(s), (Piped-In Install)
Use to Light Up All Fiber Colors (Except Blue) From "SIDE" of Fiber(s)
IF Lighting "Blue" Fiber(s) From "SIDE" Order a UV Kit or UV SPL
IF Lighting Stick-On Lens Dot(s) Order a UV Kit or UV SPL
Some Images Are of "Add-on Options," (Customer- Choice)
- NO-Tool Battery Change w/ Captivated Thumb Screw & Push Out Batteries
- Uses Lithium Batteries, Better Than Rechargeable in Cold Temps
- Buttons Have Solid Quite Tactile Feel, Even Wearing Gloves
- Factory-Set Auto Shut-Offs (2 min Top Port/40 min Bottom Port)
- 20 User-Programmable Shut-Off Times, If Desired
- Stores Programming Indefinitely, With Easy Factory Reset
- 2 Ports Allows For Using 2 Sight Pin Lights Simultaneously
- Standard & Low Voltage Modes, Gives More Brightness Levels
- 10 (Standard Voltage) Fine Tuned Brightness Levels Each Port
- 10 (Low Voltage) Fine Tuned Brightness Levels Each Port
- 10+ Hours Battery Life at Max Brightness, Standard Voltage Mode
- 3-Stage Low-Battery Warning; 3-Blinks, 2-Blinks or 1-Blink
- Weather-Resistant, Digital-Tech w/ Gold-Plated Contacts
- Power Pack w/Batts, Sight Pin Light, Mtg. Velcro; Weighs ~1.4 oz.
- 1- DX2 Power/Control Pack
- 1- "CREE" High Output Blue LED
- 1- Sight Pin Light, 8-32 Threads, .094" Output Hole
- 1- 8-32 Threads Tip, .094" Hole For Tubing
- 2- Fiber Tubes, .086"OD & .094"OD x 8" Long
- 1- 24" of "Nanoptics" USF Fiber, Choose- Dia. & Color
- OR 2- 24" of "Nanoptics" USF Fiber, 1- .010" & 1- .019" (Blue Only)
- 2- 2032 High mA (long lasting) Lithium Batteries
- 1- Velcro/Hardware/Zip-Ties Mounting Kit
- 1- Extreme Weather Cover & Quick Reference Card
- 1- Operating/Programming Install Instructions & Mounting Pics
- 1- Year Limited Parts and Manufacturing Warranty
Hands down the best light kit I've ever used! Through my years shooting( Hunting and tournament) I have put my equipment through the ringer. These LP lights have stood the test of time(and abuse). I've used a few other competitors and always go back to Larry's products. Great customer service and phenomenal product! Don't hesitate to make the purchase!
Love this light and very well made. I have mounted on 20/20 Bowfinger Scope.
My archery club has a shooting line that is covered (no light) and when the targets were in the sun I couldn't see the pin. I got the LP kit with the HO LED and blue fiber and I can see the pin at a setting of 4 out of 10. It's nice and small and has a good tactile feel. As an electric car battery design engineer, I am glad this uses coin cell batteries because they will work in the cold where rechargeable lithium ion cells can't source current below 32 F.
Bought this to replace my other brand light that started to act up. I love how fast it is to program and the tactile feel of the buttons and the adjustability of the brightness and timing is fantastic!
Easy to setup and extremely bright!